Sunday, July 26, 2020

30A - Final Reflection

27 "Easy to Start" Online Business Ideas for 2020 - websitesetup.org

1. From the beginning, this course has been very informative, and I feel like I have taken a lot of information and applied it directly to my concept idea. My favorite assignment was 8-Solving the Problem as I had to come up with a problem myself and had to stick with it for the rest of the semester. This was quite a challenge at the time, because I was brainstorming all the possible creative inventions and how my product would have to be different. The most challenging assignment was 24-Venture Concept as it was tough to collect all my thoughts and ideas and present it in a way for others to understand.

2. I think I would have to say that the most important lesson from this class is that there are a lot of factors to consider when creating your own business/idea. It is usually not always about the product, but also about the right audience and need. Even if your product is revolutionary, it would be a waste if no one understands or wants it at the moment. Sometimes, there is a right-place right-time with businesses. Now I realize the first step to creating a business is to conduct interviews with potential customers and see if they really need the product you are trying to sell to them. My most proud experiences are the interviews with the potential customers and the improvement in my elevator pitches.

3. Yes, I definitely see myself as an entrepreneur now! I never thought I would enjoy coming up with creative solutions to the common problems people face on a daily basis. I want to be able to meet a lot of entrepreneurs and like-minded individuals to get a better perspective of their entrepreneurial story.

4. A lot of the assignment in this class might be similar to other ones, but they are all different in the sense that they focus on different aspects of your idea. This is good to know and understand when progressing through the coursework so don’t think it is repetitive, but rather see that the assignments as challenging different perspectives you might encounter in a real venture. My suggestion for doing well in this class is to start the assignments early and provide great feedback on your peers’ work as it helps you develop the entrepreneurial mindset without worrying about grades. Overall, this class has been fantastic, Dr. Pryor’s lectures have been very helpful and insightful, due to that, I feel as though I might consider taking more business courses or even pursing an MBA in the future!


4 comments:

  1. hi Rahul,
    I also like the class a lot since it is informative. I agree that assignment eight is interesting since we have to find the problem and figure out how to solve them. Running a business can be tough since there will be a lot of problems we have not thought before but we have to face them, It is true for us to start the assignment early and also review other students' feedback. We can always learn a lot from other students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rahul,
    I am glad to hear you learned so much from the class and you see yourself as an entrepreneur now. I feel like I would have to go through the process of starting the business before I could truly get that feeling. My favorite assignment was the reading reflection number 1 because I learned a lot from Elon Musk and he is just so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rahul,
    I think you did an excellent job throughout this course and I hope you use this information towards your future. I think your opportunity is there and that you should follow with it even when this class ends. I enjoyed reading your final reflection and relate to it a lot with this course. I enjoyed reading your work, I hope you have a great rest of the semester. -Mayson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rahul,
    Great reflection! I agree that some of the assignments did seem somewhat repetitive over the course of the semester but when I looked back, I realized each assignment was for a specific detail of our business idea. I hope you are able to bring your idea into fruition after this class is over. I have been reading your assignments throughout this course and I am very interested in your idea.

    ReplyDelete