Video - https://youtu.be/rlnLI3Pvyo4
Reflection: One of the common feedback themes I got from the
first elevator pitch was that my intro was very catchy. Another area of
feedback was the idea and features of the app and how it is good for young
adults to get started. I thought all the feedback I received was fairly
positive and did not think that any of them were silly or wrong.
A major change in this version is the addition of the price
and details about the subscription model. I let the user know that it’s a pay
as you use service rather than a commitment.
I can see how there would be a demand for your app with the rising popularity of no-commission trading apps. I believe that people would be willing to spend the extra money to have access to help them get started. I wish that I had more access to trading tips, reading material, and community forums when I first started trading.
ReplyDeleteHi Rahul,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your elevator pitch. I think you made some clear points and I understand your concept even better now. I liked your introduction as well and I think this video is a lot better and clearer than your first. I think you did a great job on both but you seem more confident in this one as well. Keep up the great work! -Mayson
Hi Rahul,
ReplyDeleteI also like how you begin with your elevator pitch. It is always important to organize how to make an introdction. If the begin is interesting, people want to hear more. Again, like your business idea and hope get more information of your "product". Great job
Hi Rahul,
ReplyDeleteGreat pitch. I really liked your introduction, it was very catchy. I think you have a great product and there is a lot of interest in investing at a young age now. This video is very clear and gave me a better understanding of your product. If your product existed now, I would definitely want to purchase a membership.
Hi Rahul,
ReplyDeleteAs I have previously mentioned, I think your app idea is a great idea and can help many people. I think your introduction was well planned out, I think the biggest advice is that at one point you say money a few too many times but the rest of the presentation was really good. I also liked the detail you had on the features your product has.