Hello Rahul, I really like your app because I am also afraid of losing money and do not know what is the first step to invest. I also like how you begin with your pitch: you said "you like making money?" it is attractive because most of people want it. The app is really effective and helpful since investing is not easy for a beginer. I think the demand for the app is also high like you said, most of American wants to make money.
I love your intro as it starts out with attracting people in wanting more money. I think that your transition in explaining how a person can make more money by learning things from your own app is really nice. I also think that having more statistics would definitely be useful as it can attract more customers because you are showing you know what is happening in this field.
Hello Rahul,
ReplyDeleteI really like your app because I am also afraid of losing money and do not know what is the first step to invest. I also like how you begin with your pitch: you said "you like making money?" it is attractive because most of people want it. The app is really effective and helpful since investing is not easy for a beginer. I think the demand for the app is also high like you said, most of American wants to make money.
Hi Rahul,
ReplyDeleteI love your intro as it starts out with attracting people in wanting more money. I think that your transition in explaining how a person can make more money by learning things from your own app is really nice. I also think that having more statistics would definitely be useful as it can attract more customers because you are showing you know what is happening in this field.